How to get JAVA jar games on your Net10 T401G
I have been trying to get some of my .jar games onto my T401G, but all bluetooth and USB cable tranfers had failed, and going anywhere besides the net10 / trac portal gets the "403 forbidden" error. There might be a better way, but I finally did it. Here is what I did -
1. On your PC, login to gmail, and attach your favorite 172x220 .jar file to an email and send it back to your own gmail account.
2. Now on the T401G go to browser, email and networking, gmail. while there you might add this to your favorites, to save a couple of page loads.
3. Login to your gmail account.
4. I wasn't able to download the attachment while on the mobile site, so go to the bottom of the gmail site and change to "basic HTML".
5. The page will be all mangled up but navigate the best you can to your message, click the message with the attachment.
6. From there you should be able to download the attachment, and run it. It will from then on show up in your games.
This takes about 4-6 minutes for me, and I have tested it with 3 games.
This might be a way to install the Opera browser, I will have to test this.
This might also work for other NET10 / tracfones, maybe the R451c ? I'm not sure about others, but this does work for the NET10 T401G.
If there is an easier way please let me know! :buddies: